I sat down for coffee recently with someone I’ve known for a while (and you may have seen featured on the blog), celebrity trainer Cynthia Conde. She’s a fellow trainer and highly successful bootcamp operator in my area, and she’s been there from the beginning witnessed first hand how I took off as a trainer. I wanted to hear about about the new full-service training facility she’s building in the posh area of Long Island out here in New York. And she also knows that I’ve been doing really well with some online projects lately, and she wanted to pick my brain on about them too.
I’m always impressed at what a doer Cynthia is. You’ve got to surround yourself with people like that to learn from and motivate you. And she’s always spellbound when I talk about the marketing tricks she can use to boost her training business.
It’s funny how some of the marketing basics we talk about here openly on the blog and are pretty much common knowledge to us, wowed her. I didn’t even tell her anything too advanced, or I would have had to charge her.
With all of the construction and equipment issues with her gym coming to a close, one thing she knows she has to pay attention to right now is her website. And she’s known for a while that my site is number one on the search engines where we are. She also told me she loved the look of it, and that was all before she learned the reasons why it works …
Once she found out why it encourages first time visitors to take the first step, how it encourages them to contact me, and it provides all of the necessary information to close the sale on it’s own, not to mention how easy it is for me to update myself whenever I needed to, she was hooked. She wanted to know who made it, and how much it cost.
That’s when I told her that I’m actually doing all of this web work and initial training practice and marketing set-up for trainers with the SUPER-TRAINER LICENSING PROGRAM. Well to make a long story short, I filled her in on it, showed her some of the success stories, and she was sold.
I was flattered an industry vet like her, who has trained numerous A-list celebrities and had a reality TV show, would jump on something like this, especially to represent a million dollar training facility like her new one. But I was more than confident it would do the job for her (although I probably should have charged her a little more for it!).
Just like I did with Cynthia, I’m going through the sales process again right now during the THREE DAY/THREE PAY promo for the LICENSING PROGRAM.
What’s special about this is that we’re adding a bunch of new bonuses. Here’s a look at what you’re going to get (this is all in addition to the already stacked LICENSING package.)
* Custom Logo: For Cynthia’s project, we had to work with her existing logo, so just like we did for her, as a new bonus for the THREE DAY/THREE PAY promo, we’ll create a high-resolution logo for you too. This alone is worth $250-$300 from a designer. Even if you look around at the cheap places like 99 designs, it will run you at least $150 for quality work, so consider this a steal.
* Email Capture Box: While the LICENSING PROGRAM has always featured an offer that makes people want to contact YOU, giving you a list of leads and clients and not just browsers, we understand that you may want an opt-in box for the home page of your site (like the kind you see on the home page of Super-Trainer). For that reason you can get one now at no additional cost. Besides the design of the text, graphics, and button of the box, we’ll also program it for you and integrate it with your auto-responder software (value: at least $200).
* Additional Graphic: If you want to feature a free special report, right column sign-up box, or anything else you want to bring more life and value to your site, you can get it now at no cost. A graphic like this will cost you at least $100 anywhere on the web. Even a bargain basement oversees designer will charge you at least $75, and that doesn’t take into account the quality of work you get from us.
* Over 40 Business Building Forms: Starting a training business isn’t just about your marketing. It’s also based on how your training business works, and that’s backed up by your business forms. For that reason we’re giving you the most complete set of business forms ever put together. There’s over 40 forms covering every part of your training business. A package like this could easily sell for over $100 anywhere else. You’ll get it here for free.
* Last but not least, the three day three pay promo allows you to make three small payments of only $219, billed 21 days apart (ater an initial $100 application deposit). That means you have a full three weeks between your installments. It’s possible that your project will be completed and earning for you even before your second payment is due. In any case, this works out to about $73 per week.
Keep in mind that what I’ve listed above are just the new bonuses – this doesn’t take into account everything else that’s already part of this package.
Remember, this is all over TOMORROW at Midnight PST. Don’t miss out, especially with the waves of new clients that are out there right now, ready for any trainer that’s willing to be in the right place at the right time and scoop them up.