The KBL Mastermind was EPIC. I have never been in a room with so many overachievers. The coolest thing was that even though some of these guys are making 8 figures (yes 8 f****** figures) they are so down to earth, humble and always willing to help. In this day and age where you see people become arrogant after making a couple bucks, this was a refreshing change. My mom taught me that “money doesn’t buy you class” and once again she was right all along. So I thought I share a few random thoughts from the weekend and also show you how we get down ;)
25 Random things off the top of my head:
- Andy Jenkins is a workoholic and still works 12 hours per day. Difference between having to work and wanting to work (He loves what he does)
- Reverse engineer your business every 3 months
- 2 things that make you money ======> Perform and Publish
- You’re in the personality business. Don’t be boring be a ROCKSTAR
- Don’t need to invent something. Just need to do what you do best ALL the time.
- In business you need M.E.S =====> Marketing, Experience, Systems
- Anything that can be measure can be improved.
- You Got to ALWAYS measure yourself
- You have got to time your activities in 15 min increments. Use pomodoro technique for effective time management.
- The amount of $$ you make is directly proportional to the amount of uncomfortable conversations that you have.
- Rotate the schedule of your trainers. You don’t want any one trainer to build strong relationship with your customer.
- Systems are made to keep good honest people good and honest ;)
- 20% of everybody will buy more as long as t enhances what they already have bought.
- Nothing is a big deal in the eyes of the consumer til you make it a big deal.
- The Facebook like button is the new SEO button
- Recommended book “Save the Cat”
- Looking for good headlines? go to =======> Cracked.com
- Shortest pencil is better than the biggest memory.
- 2 productivity tools used by Andy Jenkins ====> Ever note and Basecamp
- Facebook, PPC, Google, SEO and Groupon in the next 5-10 years are all F****
- Facebook like Google already started the “Facebook Slap”.
- So what’s the solution =====> High quality, unique content, be different and enhance user experienced.
- Press releases are the best way to increase traffic. Matt Trainer shared his secret method which I swore not to publicly share
- Learn how to tell stories
- Every email has a cliff hanger. (The way TV shows have been written)
These are just what comes to mind right now as I don’t have my notes in front of me. If I had my notes in my hand it would be in the hundreds. Also there were a few things that I swore not to share publicly.