Christian “Hurricane” Aguirre is loving loving life and building a killer business. He’s here today to share exactly what’s working for his business.
Actually, things are going so well that his work day is over by around 8 am.
And in this interview Christian breaks down these details for you so you can be done with your day by 8 am too.
- How Christian got started
- How many clients he has.
- What his business was like when he first started.
- What it was like to have a new business and have no income coming in.
- How he increases his business by at least $2,000 each month.
- What he is doing to grow his list.
- How he gets his clients to post up landing/squeeze pages for him.
- How and why he segments his list.
- How many trainers Christian has.
- What he is using that is really working in his business.
- How Christian re-activates past clients.
- What referral incentives he uses.
- What length his contracts are.
- How he gets people to pay their packages in full.
- What trainers should not be doing.
- How he keeps his trainers for the long term.
- What A typical day is like.
- What his best business purchase is.
- What is Christian’s biggest piece of advice.
Erik “The Interview Guy” Rokeach is a fitness entrepreneur and owner of www.fitnessbusinessinterviews.com. His goal is to help the fitness industry grow by sharing top quality information from other fit pros about how they build their fitness business.
Thanks Christian. Way to rock it buddy!