So Here is My Normal Schedule.
- 3:15am Wake Up
- 4:00-5:30am Workout (At a different gym than my own. I don’t believe in working and working out at the same place)
- 5-30-7:00am Shower, breakfast at corner bakery (Usually Anaheim Scramble and oatmeal)
- 7am-4pm Work on my business either from my home office, gym office or Starbucks.
- 4pm-8pm Family time. On Tuesday and Thursdays I pick up my princess from Chino Hills Christian School
- 8pm-10pm Read whatever book I am reading while watching a fight. (I TIVO all boxing and UFC fights)
- Same as Monday-Thursday but catch up on reading on the beach. 8am-5pm. Later date night with Wifey.
- Daddy and me day – That’s the day I spend the whole day with my little princess. Usually take her to the Park, Water Park, Disneyland or just to great Grandma and Grandpa’s house. (I wish one day I get to see my great grandchildren). Saturdays also gives wifey a break from the little princess. VERY IMPORTANT YOU NEWLY FATHERS. KEEP HER HAPPY AND YOUR LIFE WILL BE HAPPY ;)
- Family and church day. Time to get right with God and spend quality time with my girls ;)
Now that’s how to spend a Friday… I read during cardio and at the beach as well, you bang out so much like that.
Hook us up with a day at fitconcepts, I would love to see how you roll on a workday in the trenches.
Sam, Thanks for showing how to do it. How you spend your time determine what is important in your life. I am happy to see (which I knew) that family comes first.
Thanks for being a great example.
@AJ: Sure. I seriously haven’t been there in a while and don’t work much in the day to day operation of the gym. Like I said it runs by itself but one day maybe I follow Armando Espinoza (My VP of operations) around.
@Armando Cruz: My family is really what I live for. I LOVE my girls.
@ Jonas: The books are
22 Immutable laws of marketing:
The other one is The Secret Life of Testimonials
And the third one you can download for free at